You may have noticed that the price of your favorite Corganic food product has recently fluctuated. Here’s some background to help you understand why:
We at Corganic work with small farmers, fishermen and food artisans from around the U.S. and the globe. It costs more to support these independent producers and to buy fresh, local and of the utmost quality. In addition, the cost can vary depending on unique factors such as the seasons and the weather.
Our prices at Corganic reflect the variants in the market and the independent producers’ prices. The good news is, these changes may not be permanent depending on seasonal factors.
You can also rest assured that care and high standards go into each and every one of our products. Here are our criteria for choosing the special foods and products we offer:
- Contains essential vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats;
- Traditional foods that our ancestors consumed for thousands of years to thrive in challenging conditions;
- Organic, non-GMO or sustainable/natural;
- No additives, chemicals, allergens or fillers;
- Very few ingredients;
- Derived from earth-friendly, compassionate principles;
- Fresh and nutrient dense
We appreciate you as a customer and want you to know we do our research to bring the best products to you.